QRadar SIEM Expert
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a QRadar expert to join our team.
- Understand QRadar components in depth
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices for SIEM solutions
- Provide consultative advice regarding security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations
- Develop new SIEM rules, correlations, and dashboards to meet the customer needs
- Design and document a SIEM solution and requirements to meet the customer needs
- Track and document open tasks
- Deploy and configure SIEM components; tune, customize and maintain, as per the customer request
- Assist customers with technical guidance to configure end log sources (in-scope), to be logged to the SIEM
- Identify and analyze all response activities related to cybersecurity incidents
- Verify data log sources and investigation
- Experience with QRadar in creating rules, reports and dashboards
- University degree in Information Security (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Preferred SIEM Vendor Certification of Administrator
- Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux and/or Regular Expressions
- The following certifications would be considered to be an advantage: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC