Senior QA Engineer
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
What will you be doing?
• Analyze functional requirements, acceptance criteria for Use Case Kits (SIEM Detection Rules, Response Playbooks, Integrations and Automation for the Incident Management and SOAR platform).
• Evaluate test data requirements, generate test data, and test SIEM Detection Rules
• Evaluate and verify Response Playbooks and ensure that the incident response processes are functionally executable by the SOC analyst teams.
• Validate the operation of integrations typically developed via APIs.
• Test, evaluate, and document Response Playbook automation scripts to ensure functionality, usability, and accurate representation of previous manual Playbook.
• Perform cross team manual testing and test analysis including Customer Acceptance, Regression testing, and Functional tests.
• Interface with company clients regarding Use Case expectations and manage those expectations.
• 3+ years of experience in complex/high scalability systems.
• 2+ years of experience in application support / production support / client support.
• Practical experience in “white box testing”.
• Practical experience in integration API testing.
• Experience working in a production environment with web technologies and/or azure cloud-based systems.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Cyber security knowledge and experience- an advantage.
• Excellent understanding of test methodologies, quality methodologies, testing tools, bug cycle management, and test design skills.
• Able to work independently, with a ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Additional Desired Skills:
• Coding skills - Python
• Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world
• Experience with Micro Services
• Experience with Jira and Bitbucket
• Experience with Postman or similar tools
• Experience with StackStorm automation engine